Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sketchbook dump

Went through the sketchbook to find some postworthy stuff and was mostly disappointed. Apparently I've spent the last 6 months completely uninspired. This was some of the stuff I scraped together from the sad little pages of my sketchbook.






I found this squashed between the pages as well, I loves it...I named it "LeafyLeafyLeafLeaf" cause I am sooooo creative.... you have to say it right though... like Tiger sings the "WoofyWoofyBarkBark" song in Feivel Goes West....

5 comments:

Skid Knee said...

you have way more good stuff you big fat liar.

Meg Shaw said...

finally.

I know you've got more.

it is nice.

Sean said...

Craig told me to tell you that he misses you and that he really wants you to come back and take the digital course.

janis said...

ha ha, i bet he does. :p I know better. ;)

Steph F. said...

Janisssssssssssssss these are so AWESOME!! Nicely done!
The huge mass of a man (bottom right, third page) is my fave. He's so stellarly gigantic.